The first step to better hearing is a comprehensive hearing evaluation. At Sound Hearing, we use state-of-the-art equipment to complete:
- Audiometric threshold testing to determine the softest sounds that are audible for you.
- Speech testing to determine the clarity of speech.
- Middle ear analysis to evaluate eardrum mobility.
If hearing aids are necessary, we will schedule you for a complimentary hearing aid evaluation to determine the best type of hearing aid for you. We will discuss your hearing problems and find out about the listening situations that are difficult for you. We will review the pros and cons of various technologies and styles of aids and determine which models best match your hearing loss, lifestyle and listening needs, and budget.
We dispense a wide variety of manufacturers and models. As an independent clinic, we are not limited to any one brand or model. This allows us to fit you with the right hearing instrument for your hearing loss and personal needs.
Evaluate the function of your hearing aids via:
- Electro-acoustic analysis, a hearing instrument performance test to determine if an aid is meeting its original specifications.
- Real ear measurement to determine whether a hearing instrument meets its prescribed target levels while in the ear.
- Sound field-testing to measure functional improvement while you wear hearing instruments.
Sound Hearing Premium Care
At Sound Hearing we believe that follow-up care is critical to getting the best results from your hearing aids. We want you to know that our commitment to you is long-term. Your custom-fit hearing aids are sophisticated devices that need general maintenance and periodic adjustments to provide optimal performance.
All digital hearing aids purchased from Sound Hearing are covered under the Sound Hearing Premium Care plan.
- Annual hearing screening
- Annual hearing aid evaluation
- Hearing aid cleaning
- Adjustments and programming as needed
- Batteries provided for the life of your hearing aids
- Minor in-office repairs as needed
- 3 year manufacturer warranty (extended warranty available for purchase)
- 3 year loss & damage insurance: One time use per aid, deductible applies
- Patient Recall System – our staff will contact you to schedule an appointment or provide reminders for the services listed above.
Note: Services listed are provided for our patients in-office and some may not apply if you move out of the area.
Our comprehensive hearing health care ensures that you receive the highest quality care at no extra cost to you.